1. She can laugh at her silly mistakes, knowing it doesn’t diminish her dignity.
2. When she comes across something that reminds her of someone special in her life, she buys it for them. Just because. Even if it’s just a candy bar.
3. She gives the benefit of the doubt.
4. She gets to know the strangers she sees regularly: baristas, secretaries, lunch workers, etc.
5. She can let go.
6. She chooses to see the good in all people, knowing everyone is a work in progress.
7. She’s strong, but she doesn’t use her strength to push other people around. Instead, she inspires others to reach their own potential.
8. She’s humble, but finds satisfaction in a job well done.
9. Hardship has made her wise and kind, not bitter and resentful.
She’s full of grit and grace.
You’ll also like Anatomy of a Strong Woman, True Beauty is Found in a Woman’s Strength and Just Because She’s Pretty, Doesn’t Mean You’re Not