When it comes to personal Valentine’s Day gifts, leave the box of chocolates at home for Forrest Gump. Okay, I’m joking … chocolate is always a good idea. But I highly suggest gifting chocolate alongside a more personal gift. This V-Day gift guide will help you choose a more unique and exciting memento that your friend or your special someone will cherish for years to come!
5 Gifts for Her:
1. Sugar Paper Cards ($6)
2. Pleione Stripe Knit Bell Sleeve Top ($49) – Comes in regular and petite
3. Homesick Candle ($35) – All 50 States available
5 Gifts for Him
1. Rutherford Three-Hand Day-Date Brown Leather Watch by Fossil ($115) – Comes in multiple color options
2. Leather iPhone Case by Nomad ($40) – Comes in multiple color options
4. Leather Passport Case by Fossil ($55)
5. Gift Card for A Date Night or A Guys’ Night at A Local Brewery
No matter what you end up buying your friend or special someone, put a little thought into it—that alone will make their day!
You’ll also like 7 Simple and Memorable Valentine’s Day Date Ideas, 7 Things You May Not Know About “This Is Us”, 10 Funny Things All Women Do, and 17 Things to Do to Make the Most of 15 Minutes