The Grit and Grace Project ladies banded together to share some of their best Halloween tips for you and the kids…
1. Buy candy you don’t like. Then if there’s any leftover it won’t land in your mouth.
2. Don’t break the bank on kid’s costumes. Make something from what you have—and it doesn’t have to be “Pinterest worthy”—just have fun! Plus it will create great photos for future teenage embarrassment.
3. Leave the family pet at home. Chasing your pet who is chasing the kids in costumes is never fun.
4. Buy your candy early, during candy sales or use coupons.
5. Avoid opening said candy bag before October 31—unless you were smart enough to follow tip one!
6. If your teen girl wants to wear the sexy outfit to a party with her friends, tell her of course she can, with long johns underneath.
Comment below and give us your Halloween tips. We might use them next year!
You’ll also like When You #PinterestFail and Feel Like a Bad Mom, Moms: Be Sure to Make Memories That Will Last a Lifetime, and Staycation: Real Family Fun