Gratitude is a thing of beauty—a beauty found in the most simple things of a grit and grace life…
- When in a public restroom, you find that you’re still agile enough to flush with your foot.
- When you have a horrible day at work and come home to discover the gallon of ice cream that serves as dinner and no one is home to judge you.
- Your little boy finally masters the art of hitting the toilet instead of the 6 inches in front.
- You discover that you will not go to jail when you tear off the tags on the new pillows.
- You reach the age when you understand that looking stupid is not an embarrassment, but a form of entertainment.
So, I challenge you to enjoy these wonderful, little moments that add a little bit of laughter to the grit and grace lives we live.