Want to see what our contributors are reading this summer? Check out 5 of their picks below:
- Back In The Day Bakery—Made With Love by Cheryl Day and Griffith Day (Food/Cooking) Suggested by Linda Clements
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Derr (Novel; Pulitzer Prize Winner) Suggested by Renee Clifford and Teresa Morgan Christian
- Manning: A Father, His Sons, & a Football Legacy by Archie & Peyton Manning, with John Underwood (Memoir) Suggested by Teresa Morgan Christian
- For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards By Jen Hatmaker (Christian Literature) Suggested by Whitney Hsu and Annie Leigh Edwards
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (Mystery Novel) Suggested by Darlene Brock
We know that not everyone has time to read this summer—so if that’s you, check out My Summer Non-Reading List! Or just bookmark our site and check back daily! You can find 5 more suggestions here in Summer Reading List—Second 5.