Summer Reading List—Part 1
Want to see what our contributors are reading this summer? Check out 5 of their picks below:
- Back In The Day Bakery—Made With Love by Cheryl Day and Griffith Day (Food/Cooking) Suggested by Linda Clements
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Derr (Novel; Pulitzer Prize Winner) Suggested by Renee Clifford and Teresa Morgan Christian
- Manning: A Father, His Sons, & a Football Legacy by Archie & Peyton Manning, with John Underwood (Memoir) Suggested by Teresa Morgan Christian
- For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards By Jen Hatmaker (Christian Literature) Suggested by Whitney Hsu and Annie Leigh Edwards
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (Mystery Novel) Suggested by Darlene Brock
You can find 5 more suggestions here: Summer Reading List—Part 2. We know that not everyone has time to read this summer—so if that’s you, check out My Summer Non-Reading List!