Want to see what our contributors are reading this summer? Check out 5 more of their picks below:
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (Novel) Suggested by Ashley Johnson
- The Simple Faith of Mister Rogers: Spiritual Insights from the World’s Most Beloved Neighbor by Amy Hollingsworth (Biography) Suggested by Rachel Graham
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown (#1 New York Times bestseller) Suggested by Annie Leigh Edwards
- Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn (#1 National Bestseller) Suggested by Phyllis Everette
- 100 Things I Wish I Knew in My Baby’s First Year: Keys to Making Parenting Easier and Baby Happier by Randy Dean (Parenting) Suggested by Ashby Duval
If you want to read the first list of 5, click here.
We know that not everyone has time to read this summer—so if that’s you, check out My Summer Non-Reading List! Or just bookmark our site and check back daily!