This Grit and Grace Life is 100 strong this week! To celebrate, we are chatting about the most important topic: what makes you a strong woman! You are a one-of-a-kind woman with a personality, talents, and life experiences that no one else has. On this episode, cross-generational co-hosts Darlene Brock and Julie Graham share 10 truths that will remind you how to be a tenacious-yet-gentle woman, full of grit + grace. Struggling with self-doubt? We have an answer for that. Want to make sure that life challenges don’t defeat or define you? We can help. Do you find your value from what you do or who you are? We chat about that, too. Listen in as we celebrate this 100th episode milestone, and let’s continue on the road to becoming stronger women, doing this grit + grace life together.
10 truths for your grit and grace life:
1. Don’t believe everything you hear.
2. Everything is figureoutable.
3. Strong women respect men.
4. Laughter is the best medicine.
5. Moms don’t have to be perfect.
6. You don’t need a man to be strong.
7. Just because she’s pretty doesn’t mean you’re not.
8. Nobody’s house is clean.
9. A strong woman knows when to quit, and that’s not failing.
10. Nobody’s too far gone for the grace of God.
Viewing in an app? Full show notes here!
Articles We Mentioned or Know You’ll Love
Quote of the episode:
“Actually, you can.”
Check out these episodes we mentioned: Are You the Proverbs 31 Woman? Should You Be? – 092 and Can Women Do It All? With Christy Wright of Business Boutique – 091!