This episode is filled with questions that women tend to run from…
When do we see a gynecologist?
Why do we see gynecologists?
Do we have to see a gynecologist?
And the biggest question, why are we terrified of seeing a gynecologist?
It’s our goal with this episode to emphasize that your feminine health is extremely important, and you need to stop putting it on the back burner. Whether you’re busy or scared something is wrong and you don’t want to face it, you need to go see a gynecologist. It’s that simple! Neglecting your health is no way to handle potential issues you may be facing.
We know after listening, you’ll feel comfortable and confident scheduling your next appointment!
What else you’ll learn:
- When a teenager should see a gynecologist
- When you should have your first pap smear
- How regularly you should have a pap smear and pelvic exams
- How to feel comfortable when seeing your gynecologist
- Important information you need to share with your gynecologist
- What a “normal cycle” should look like
- Symptoms you need to look out for throughout our womanhood
- Common issues you need to know are not normal
- When you need to begin getting regular mammograms
- The top things Dr. Miller wants you to know about your feminine health
- Why you never need to feel embarrassed!
Dr. Holly Miller completed medical school at Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine and a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. She’s currently an OB-GYN physician in Florida. Outside of the office, Dr. Miller enjoys reading, running and spending time with her husband and four children.
Find more from Dr. Miller by visiting her practice website here.
Quote of the episode:
“It’s extremely important that women of all ages have a relationship with a doctor, specifically a gynecologist.” —Dr. Holly Miller