This episode is filled with questions that women tend to run from…
When do we see a gynecologist?
Why do we see gynecologist?
Do we have to see gynecologist?
And the biggest question, why are we terrified of seeing a gynecologist?
It’s our goal with this episode to put it up to your face that your feminine health is extremely important, and you need to stop putting it on the back burner. Whether you’re busy, you put the needs of others first, or maybe you’re scared something is wrong and you don’t want to face it, you need to go see a gynecologist. It’s that simple! Neglecting your health is no way to handle potential issues you may be facing.
We know after listening, you’ll feel comfortable and confident scheduling your next appointment!
What else you’ll learn:
- When a teenager should see a gynecologist
- When you should have your first pap smear
- How regularly you should have a pap smear and pelvic exams
- How to feel comfortable when seeing your gynecologist
- Important information you need to share with your gynecologist
- What a “normal cycle” should look like
- Symptoms you need to look out for throughout our womanhood
- Common issues you need to know are not normal
- When you need to begin getting regular mammograms
- The top things Dr. Holly wants you to know about your feminine health
- Why you never need to feel embarrassed!
Find more from Dr. Holly Miller by visiting her practice website here.
Viewing in an app? Full show notes here!
Quote of the episode:
“I’m interested in women’s health because I’m a woman. I’d be a darn fool not to be on my own side.”
Check out these episodes we mentioned: How to Get Your Hormones in Check with Ashby Duval – 070, and Ask Dr. Zoe – Anxiety: What is Normal, When Do I Seek Help?.